2015 Flight School Conference
View the FSANA 2015 Flight School Attendee Brochure and the Sponsor/Exhibitor information here:
- 2015 Conference Attendees Brochure
- 2015 Conference Exhibitors/Sponsors
- Request for Press Credentials
FSANA is proud to announced the creation and official start of the first flight school accreditation program in the history of flight training.
The purpose of flight school accreditation is to maintain the highest standard for flight schools with respect to industry business practices and professionalism. Flight school accreditation will also provide the general public with an opportunity to identify flight schools that comply with the FSANA "Code of Ethics" and meet or exceed the FSANA accreditation standards.
To apply for accreditation or to view the official accreditation documents download here:
- Accreditation Guide (PDF)
- Accreditation Standards (PDF)
- Accreditation Application (Word Doc)
- Inspector Guide (PDF)
- Inspector Application (Word Doc)
Accredited Flight Schools